Well I finally decided to show it, I wasn't sure to do it because the project wasn't really finish but I think I can do it now! So the story begins when I met a fashion designer who were doing the collection for the Jean Vallon runway in October (this is a chain of hairdressing salons in France). She showed me a part of the collection and she actually made like 3 dresses with films dandruffs and I founded this idea incridible, so she gave me two boxes of drandruffs to make dresses or whatever I want with it. That evening went home I just took my mannequin and begin to imagine a dress, and something like two hours after, a lot of inspiration and some music in the background the dress was finished.
After this, as promised I sent to the stylist some pictures of my others dresses and of this one.She actually loved it and asked to me if I was interested in doing a dress for the runway because she missed only one dress in dandruffs. I said YES! She told me that this one was really beautiful but that it isn't bulky enough for the runway. So I first draw one more bulky and sent to her
She loved it and I just had to begin!
So I started to worked on it with the skirt of the dress and I realized that it had not the result that I wanted... this is how you can see that the thing that you have in mind can change like this because I just searched how I could do something else with what I had. And I just found another way to do it, the result is not as on the drawing but certainly better for me.
This is it, the dress has been in the runway and I had a great experience to be one whole day in the backstage seeing how a fashion runway is setting up. Some pictures of it