22.10.11

Dior's House/Museum


I've been this summer in Normandy, and I visited the Dior's House/museum. Actually it was the House where Mister Christian Dior grew up and it's nowadays a kind of museum with some old and recently "haute couture" dresses and clothes of the "Maison Dior". The house is beautiful and the garden too! There's a landscape of the sea, that's just amazing! Well I took some photos for you, I don't know if it was authorized but no one saw me!



Some sketches from Christian Dior were hung on the wall of the stairs



This dress was really amazing, the shoes that we don't really see on the picture were beautiful!



These three ones are inspired of some different epoch



These ones were inspired of some famous paints, as Jackson Pollock (the dress behind)



And finally, these shoes that I really love! Sorry for the photograph...

No comments:

Post a Comment