23.7.12

Fashion week Paris & Menswear

Sorry I'm late, I was in Germany last week so I couldn't post the next fashion week part but here I am. I only choose two more runway. At first I thought it wouldn't be very interesting to show the last Christian Dior Haute Couture, but then I read that he was inspired by the Dior's archives. So I get more interested about it and I actually find it was a good idea after all the Galliano's years to return to the classic and famous originally dior's style. So I have one more time made a selection of my favorites clothing of the runway.
Yiqing Yin Haute Couture

I actually didn't a lot from his work but when I saw the last Haute Couture show I was pretty surprised, he's doing a really nice job. Beautiful long dresses, transparent fabrics, ample suit and extravagant dresses are there.

Now I would show you one of the lasts menswear runway ... I never made any article about them so I guess it's time. MUGLER, verry minimalist and original cuts as usual. We can say that Nicolas Formichetti is respecting the mugler spirit and doing a really nice job too.


More is coming soon...

Love Leon.


2 comments:

  1. I love the shapes and colours, amazing

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yiqing Yin Haute Couture was great! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete