4.7.12

Inspirations Box

So many things inspiring me everyday. I have to say that I'm a cinema lover and obviously I love photographs, I wanted to talk a little about some movies that really inspired me or that are just in the same artistically way that mine. I begin with "A Single Man" from Tom Ford, it is the first stylist's movie but we can say that it is really really good. The casting is also amazing so I guess it does a lot: Julianne Moore & Colin Firth. What I suppose I find very interesting and inspiring in this film is the times in witch it takes place. Sweet sixteen, the haircut, the style, the clothes, the houses, the makeup, everything is beautiful to my mind (yes, I am a vintage fan). The fact that it has been produced by a fashion designer must also plays a lot, he knows his work and has the aesthetic sense. Before I let you watch the trailer I made a selection of pictures from it to show you more much details.



As in my previous post I have to talk about Lana, her style obviously joins the movie's style. Only these pictures & a live where we really find this 60's spirit.
                                            To close this post I made a second "Summer Playlist"
Last shoot (yesterday), I found the pictures would go well with the vintage spirit

My bowie t-shirt and I tell you bye.
Love Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment